TopUp Learning London (Tti) is committed to having equal opportunities to all students. The School endorses good practice with regards to the access and progress of students. The School will also undertake to ensure that students with disabilities realise their potential.
- TopUp Learning actively encourages, and clearly publicise, a non-selective entry procedure.
- Applications from all students are considered individually
- Application procedures will encourage prospective students to provide information concerning specific needs (health and learning differences in particular) and to supply appropriate documentation to assist TopUp Learning in planning for their arrival.
- Admissions procedures will provide opportunities for prospective students to discuss specific support requirements in detail, and assess the suitability of TopUp Learning for them.
- Clear information will be available regarding support facilities and physical access to buildings.
- If for any reason the School is unable to meet a student’s requirements, the student will be given essential feedback to facilitate an alternative choice of School or Institution. In such a case, a record will be kept by the School of any reasons and this record will be used to inform future policy and development within the School.
TopUp Learning Policy Handbook 2021