Why Volunteering ?
One of the better-known benefits of volunteering is the impact on the community. Volunteering allows you to connect to your community and make it a better place. Even helping out with the smallest tasks can make a real difference to the lives of people, animals, and organisations in need.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Volunteering helps you improve your English
- Volunteering helps you make new friends and contacts in a new country
- Volunteering helps you learn and embrace the culture of a new country
- Volunteering increases your social and relationship skills
- Volunteering increases self-confidence
- Volunteering combats depression
- Volunteering helps you stay physically healthy
Who can apply for Volunteering ?